Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3 pictures, i love summer

Don't you guys love Jack's outfit?
Sunday night we had a BBQ with some friends, John got Jack ready. Lol, i love my boys
(side note: when i saw the outfit i couldn't stop laughing...hysterically...)

Saturday was a ward BBQ up the mountain. It was a lot of fun. John made a dutch oven dessert and it was awesome.  Here's a family picture
And this is my sweet little boy, just chillin while we were getting everything loaded back up in the car.
Jack has been sick, over two weeks now. He's just not been himself yet and we miss his happy self. But if anything good has come of this it has been that Jack will now cuddle with us! He never would before and we are truly enjoying that. He is the sweetest little guy in the whole world and we love him so much.

Have a nice day

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Jack just is so cute! I love his little smile. So funny that boys can't get a matching outfit. I should take some pics of what my girls look like when andy get them ready for church lol. gotta love dads. so fun you shared

The de la Houssaye's said...

ha ha!! Love the outfit so funny! Cute family picture too!

Anonymous said...

Love that first picture. When you said you loved his outfit, I was thinking "Hmm. I was just thinking it didn't match." haha! Glad you explained :)