Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family Photos Finally!

Well we did it, we got our pictures taken, for free! It was awesome and she did such a good job. We love how they turned out :) I'm going to ask your opinion though, even though i don't usually listen and do whatever i want, i still like to hear it :) which whole family picture do you think i should print for the house? Let me know :)

Well, there you have it, our photographer is moving to Cedar City so if any of you Cedarians want pictures taken, she's really good, and not too pricey either :) (especially for us)

15 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very cute. I vote for the first one for a print in the home. Maybe J with your legs for top of blog.

Dane votes for top one.

Now that I'm looking more it looks like John is falling off the back? so maybe the one with the door. Such hard decisions.

Anonymous said...

Love these! How did you get them for free?? I love, LOVE the second one for a family pic, but I also love the one where you and John are fuzzy in the background and Jack is in front. So cute! If it were me, I'd print them all. That's what I did! Yes...we have like 4 8X10s hanging around, but I couldn't choose!

Our Family said...

i just can't decide!!! love those pictures of your family yet I love all the pics you guys have they are just really cute. Maybe cause your fam is just cute.

Anna said...

the second one is my favorite for sure!

Natalie said...

Second is my favorite for a family pic hanging up for sure- the first one is cute, but John looks like he's being pushed into the background. The others are all cute too- print them all, even if it's for his bedroom or the fridge or something else!

BALLS said...

love them all. she did an awesome job. i am not sure which one i like the best because they are all too cute. i agree with natalie print them all, you can never have too many pictures.

Olsens said...

Second Row left is the vote from our house! I love the one of him and your legs!!! ADORABLE! :)

Tyson and Chelsea said...

HI Elise! I'm glad you found me, I LOVE your blog. and your family pictures are the cutest. I agree we need to do a BBQ that would be so fun

Chelsea

grant + brittany said...

wow it is a small world. i can't handle how cute he is. i just want to eat him.

grant + brittany said...

the picture of john and jack on the day that john got him ready is absolutely hilarious.

Lisa Hathaway said...

I vote the second one. I love them!

Cami said...

The second one is my favorite! :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

You may have already printed but I'll give my opinon anyway :)
If you like traditional, I'd print the second. If you like more of a modern, different look, I'd print the one with you and John standing in the background. They're all so cute though!! A few similar poses as the family pictures we just took. You guys are adorable!

The Petersons said...

It looks to me like the second one is the one. But yu need to put them all up in the house in different rooms.

The Petersons said...

Can't see where you are following my blog on you blog. You don't want to miss the blog when I do.