Me: Babe, do you realize we could actually go somewhere and do something for our anniversary without Jack this year if we wanted too?
***John then gets this really weird look in his eye and pulls me into a sweet hug and says:
"Oh my gosh babe, happy birthday."
Me: (laughing, obviously-it isn't my birthday)
I guess with me saying something about our anniversary (something John shouldn't forget) and it being so close to my birthday (another thing he probably shouldn't forget), he had a near panic attack that he had forgotten it...or something. He was much relieved to know he hadn't missed it quite yet. I love my husband.
These are from when John took me to Tucano's for my free meal! (we love being in the Tucano's birthday club) Good food, good company and then a terrible movie (at least the acting, i just can't stand those two, i'm sure you've got to all know who i'm talking about)
Anyway, we had a good time. Thanks to the Smith's for taking care of our Jack man.
Speaking of our Jack man, have I mentioned lately that he's going to be a big brother? (i guess technically he won't be THAT big of a big brother since they'll be so close in age....not on purpose, but he'll still be a good one :)
Thirteen and a half weeks along and i'm already posting it on my blog....wowzers, and we weren't going to tell anybody til we knew what we were having.... but people keep finding out since i was supposed to run my half marathon this last weekend and didn't...so i'm posting it. Now the whole world will know, at least the people that i didn't loose in my weird transition of blog addresses.
Anyway, Surprised? We are, but we're also so so so excited to welcome another little one into our family. Bring on the belly!
11 comments:
I just have to tell you again that I am so excited for you! Jack's so adorable, you guys just might have a duty to the world to have as many kids as possible! :) And that's quite the story about John, I can totally see him doing that! (And that's not a bad thing, I can see William doing that too!)
YEAAAAAAAA! Wow! That is big exciting news. Time just flies. Little Jack is turning one next month, you're pregnant with number two! It seems like last week that we were hanging out in CT. Well, kind of. :) I'm so excited for you guys!
Oh my HECK!! I am FREAKING out! Congrats!! How exciting!! That is awesome.
Also. Not to be all snooty-know-it-all, but I just read in Parents Magazine last week that you actually shouldn't give babies goat's milk. Something with the protein? Or something? I actually shouldn't try to quote it because I can't remember the reasons. But you could probably look it up. Anyway, a couple people recommended it to me when I mentioned something about giving Dane formula. But I guess Jack is almost 1? So maybe it's okay. ANYWAY! I don't know what I'm talking about.
Congrats again on the baby! Oh. And I was 13.5 weeks when we announced. I think that's plenty far along! Especially since my friend in the ward just announced it and she's only 4 weeks. ha. I think you're safe!
OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING! you two make the cutest kids. that is so funny about john. ha ha!
and i think you are plenty far along too! (to be telling)
Elise, that is too funny about what John said and congrats on the upcoming little one~how exciting!! and I love your family pictures!!They are so cute!!. Lastly, thanks for letting me know about your changed address.
congrats that is so exciting. it will be fun to have the kids so close in age.
Congratulations! Thanks for telling me about your blog address...I was still on the wrong one. I hope you are feeling good & Happy Birthday, tomorrow!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you and John and Jack. It really is great to have kids close together. You are already limited in your ability to be going places so why not make the best of your time at home.
I hope you do get to do something fun to celebrate 3 years of marriage. That will be fun. and just so I don't pull a John, Happy Birthday tomorrow!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISE! Hope you have a wonderful day! Congrats on being pregnant with another baby! I know Jack will love having a sibling around :)
K first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY way late! SOrry I have not been the greatest at checking blogs! and second CONGRATS on the new little one!! We are so HAPPY and excited for you guys!! WE miss seeing you guys too! Hope you are feeling good and hope we get to see you guys soon!! Our babies are going to be close in age, that's awesome!!
Post a Comment