XBOX, room service....cheesecake and steak whenever in the mood.... AND to top it all off, his favorite nephew came to visit, thanks for letting me beat you at every game we played Dane, i know you were just being a gentleman! Love you :)
(take a quick look everyone, this might be the only time you see Dane wearing shorts, he's usually found sporting the wrangler and belt buckle look, you don't get to see those totally cool scarred up legs very often :))
2 comments:
I'm glad you took pictures! Dane's getting so big- he almost looks like a young man, for real! In that bed! When he told me they'd brought him an Xbox I kinda wondered if the nurses had ever seen a 14 year old kid who didn't already know all the tricks of how to play! Maybe I'm under-estimating him, but gees, give me an xbox and I MIGHT be able to make the guy walk around!
I'm so glad you came to visit with Jack. I means so much to have family support. Please thank John, again.
Post a Comment