Saturday, October 16, 2010

since we're having a girl...


Hey! Since we're having a girl i made this cute car seat tent thing. I love how it turned out and had to blog about it! And since blogger is being weird i had to use the old publisher and i can't change the size of the picture, oh well. hope you all like it ;)

7 comments:

Our Family said...

oo I like that too great job with your women skills!

Natalie said...

That is very cute!!! I'll have to rig one up myself....

Anna said...

cute! girls fabric is so much more fun than boys...

The Peterson 5 said...

That is adorable! I'm so excited you are having a girl!

Nicki said...

Oh, it turned out way cute! You are so good at making those, I am still so in love with the one you made me. Thanks:)

BALLS said...

that is super cute, and i might have to steal the pattern so my MIL can make one for me!

kara said...

I'm a little behind on the blogs... A Girl!! Yea! That's great!