Thursday, November 4, 2010

first black eye

Ever since Jack's learned how to stand up, he has tried to stand up in the tub, we're always telling him to sit down but this is one concept that he just won't learn, anyway, last Saturday he slipped and fell and hit his upper cheek on the side of the tub and every day since, the bruise just keeps spreading. I've felt really bad about it everytime i look at him but he didn't and doesn't seem to bother him.

I've been trying to get a good real picture of this ever since it happened but mostly i've been unsuccessful, so here'a  few from my phone

Just after:

Today:


I hate it when he gets hurt, like really hurt, but i think he just might have learned his lesson, and thats probably a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys do the same thing. :) It's so sad when they get hurt.... but really.. I don't know that they learn their lesson, cause they love to stand up in the tub so much! Hope your little guy heals soon :)

Melissa said...

wow it looks pretty bad in the first picture I can't belive I didn't notice it. Its a good thing that kids are tuff It usually always hurts the mom to look at though