Sunday, November 7, 2010

shopping

Last night i had to make a run to the store. Jack wanted to bring he bear. He held it like this the entire time. I had to snap a pic

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

So cute. He is going to be a great big brother. Thanks for the letter you and John sent us It was fun getting a letter and hearing from you written by your hand.

Our Family said...

that is a sweet picture!!

Brianna said...

Hi Elise! Being bored out of my mind, I was clicking on links and saw you on Shawnees blog! So I thought I would say hi and cute pictures of Jack!!
Oh, and I saw your thing on cameras... here's my 2 cents. :-) If it means anything. I LOVED my Nikon D5000. Nikon is rated easier to use, and the last few years has beat Canon in ratings. (I was a total canon fan at first.) I loved mine, but I'm sure you would be happy with whatever you end up with!