Grandma mentioned i could use her buggy- do you know where it's at? Oh, and we've mentioned the blessing to our boss- he said he'd really like us to be able to make it if possible. Ultimately, the cows will likely be the ones to decide, but things have slowed quite a bit, and I'd sure love to be there!!!!!!! Love you!
4 comments:
I LOVE seeing Jack's clothes! Makes me feel like I know him. :)
Grandma mentioned i could use her buggy- do you know where it's at? Oh, and we've mentioned the blessing to our boss- he said he'd really like us to be able to make it if possible. Ultimately, the cows will likely be the ones to decide, but things have slowed quite a bit, and I'd sure love to be there!!!!!!!
Love you!
Hey elise! I left you a comment a few posts down. The one with you and nellie in the cute wrap.
Remember we have a small buggy and a large one. Your mom has one also. So there should be enough for all the babies.
Thanks for posting. I love the pic even though I don't coment all the time.
Post a Comment