Maybe not many of you new we were even expecting.
Not only did you NOT know we are expecting, but we're expecting double nonuplets (yes, i had to look that up, and of course i googled it), that means 18.
Calves that is.
The first one made her debut last night and she's a cutie!
(For some reason, i think this picture is so funny. Just look at those eyes, my eyes would look like that too if John we sticking me with that needle. Be sure to notice her pink ear tag)
One proud daddy, i mean owner
4 comments:
haha. Awesome!
Awww, I'm so jealous Elise! :) I've always wanted to live on a farm with animals! Someday...
I bet that is so fun for your kids!
Aww! What a fun time of year. I went to a round up one spring on my uncle's ranch in WY. I loved it. What fun adventures your family is having!
Congratulations! It was great to catch up on your blog. I can't believe how big Jack and Nellie are getting. It looks like you are all so happy there. I was secretly hoping you would hate it and move back here. AAH, confessions, sorry. But I am truly happy for you and miss you lots! Love to you all
Post a Comment