Saturday, October 20, 2012

39 weeks and 1 day. That is today, and these are some pictures i snapped to capture the day.
We were helping John feed and water the horses. I don't think its fair that everybody else looks so great. Someday i won't be pregnant any more, right?


We were looking at past posts and i realized that i haven't taken ANY pictures of me this pregnancy, we decided today was the day.





We are a happy family. We are so ready to welcome number 3! Anytime would be just fine little one. 

7 comments:

Natalie Nicole said...

Elise! You're so cute! I bet this baby has just been waiting and giving you a chance to take a picture or two! Now that you have, he can come!

jess bahr said...

You look great! So happy to see pictures of your cute family. We hope that the arrival of #3 goes smoothly. So happy for you guys!
Love, Nick and Jess

Julie said...

I think you look great and John plays the cowboy very well!

Nicki said...

You are so close; he will come out I promise! I'm excited to hear what name you guys finally come up with:) Good luck with baby number 3!

Romney Family said...

Almost there and I feel the same way as you when prego-everyone else looks great and I look like a fat blob-but I really do think you look great!!!

Megan said...

As always, you look great Elise! Good luck with delivery!

Fowler Family Blog said...

Elise you look great! I can't believe you are having a 3rd baby. Time flies way too fast, wasn't it just yesterday we were all down at snow?

HOW FUN!

Collette