Monday, August 25, 2008

Our House is Crawling!!!

Everything is crawling with ants and i'm ready to throw a fit! Today i went to use the laptop and as soon as i opened it up hundreds of ants started pouring out of the keyboard! I'm just so frustrated and i so badly want them all to just disappear! John and i are quite used to smashing ants 24/7 with our fingers ugh, i'm kinda upset.... Anyway, if anyone knows some secret about getting rid of ants, we'd love to hear it!
Today was our first day of school, mine was awesome, my first class was let out 20 minutes early, my second was institute which was good and my third, all that happened was we showed up, and were told that our instructer is in Beging at the Olympics all week so we don't have class again til next wednesday! It was pretty exciting. John's was a little more...hard... He has all 4 of his classes monday, wednesday, friday but mine are spread out. And John's got hard classes, i just have fun interesting ones that i'm excited for. Anyway, i did end up cashiering for 8 hours strait, and that was killer but i'm home now and i'm super excited for bed! John still doesn't have a job, if any body knows of any jobs around here, please let us know! Thanks

6 comments:

The Wright's said...

AUGH, ANTS!!! I happen to have that same problem and I ended up eating a half a bowl of cereal before I realized that they were in it. They had crawled up in the box and down into the sack, it was awful!!! I went and bought some ant traps. I guess the ants take it back to their holes and then they die. I just went and bought everything in sight because I was so disqusted. Anyway, I am glad you are in Logan and continuing school.

Bluebird & Company said...

We also had a serious ant problem when we first moved into our new house. And they smelled like lemon pepper when you would smash them...I know, weird. Anyway, Heber bought some powdered ant killer at the hardware store and sprinkled it by the back door where we discovered their trail of entrance, and Viola! no more ants!

Anna said...

i remember having the same problem in manti when kyle and i were there. i think we may have fumigate the place once when we left - i don't really remember... but i think boston is right - just find the place that they are coming in and nip them in the butt right there! good luck!

Anna said...

i remember having the same problem in manti when kyle and i were there. i think we may have fumigate the place once when we left - i don't really remember... but i think boston is right - just find the place that they are coming in and nip them in the butt right there! good luck!

grant + brittany said...

Man. How FRUSTRATING!!! I would be ready to throw a fit too! Hopefully this gets taken care of... keep us all updated. I'm glad you like your job. We miss you guys tons! Please give John my love!

Chelsey Hansen said...

Keep killing them!!! then they can't multiply!!!!! I'm sorry that you're having to share your new house with ants. Maybe the cold winter will help? I don't really know much about ants, though. good luck.