We're Moving! So here's some pic's of our apartment now :)
We're going to miss it! It was homey, but we're also excited to be in our new place, we're leaving on Tuesday! And we've both already had our last days of work.
I guess when your husband is gone hunting there really isn't a lot to do besides blog 3 seperate posts. I really enjoyed reading them and I am totally jealous of yor Lake Powell trip. I havn't been there since Jax was 3 1/2. Thats only 6 years away from the beautiful red rock cliffs and awesome wake boarding. Maybe you two should by a boat with all your money. Trent and I would happily join you for a trip to Lake Powell. Good luck with the move and selling Jons prize posession, the bow. Say hi to my husband...and wish them all luck on getting a deer or elk.
We will miss knowing you're there. We love you guys and wish you luck up where the wind blows. Thank goodness for blogs. Keep posting every now and then (at least).
5 comments:
I guess when your husband is gone hunting there really isn't a lot to do besides blog 3 seperate posts. I really enjoyed reading them and I am totally jealous of yor Lake Powell trip. I havn't been there since Jax was 3 1/2. Thats only 6 years away from the beautiful red rock cliffs and awesome wake boarding. Maybe you two should by a boat with all your money. Trent and I would happily join you for a trip to Lake Powell. Good luck with the move and selling Jons prize posession, the bow. Say hi to my husband...and wish them all luck on getting a deer or elk.
How fun! Good luck with the move!
We will miss knowing you're there. We love you guys and wish you luck up where the wind blows. Thank goodness for blogs. Keep posting every now and then (at least).
Good Luck in your new adventure in life, it will be awesome!!!
Elise! I found your blog through Anna's and was so excited to see how you are doing! Good luck with moving :)
Post a Comment