Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All because two people fell in love

Once upon a time, these two people fell in love.....

And this is what happened......


But I'm sure glad they did, and appartently, so are these three ;)
Conference weekend was so much fun with all these people around, we had a blast and hope that they'll come back again soon. I love this picture of simeon, he just looks like he's discovered something amazing,


Me and my sisters :), i love them all, but sorry nat and em, i still think debbie is the cutest ;) !

And just thought this picture was sweet (John really does love me ;)!!!)

Life is great by the way, no ants, we have jobs....does life get better than this???

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Does life get any better? Yes and No. :) Glad you got rid of your ant problem. All the bugs and spiders are trying to come in our house. I"m fighting it!

Anonymous said...

whatever, we all know i'm the cutest! :)

Bluebird & Company said...

I love those pictures. Especially the one where Jon has his arm around you. If you somehow crop out the back of Emily (sorry Em) it would definitely be frame worthy. ;)

Rebecca said...

Thanks Elise. I love what can happen when people fall in love and keep falling in love. You are all soooo worth it.

Natalie said...

Cute Post 'Lise, you know, I keep seeing the same pictures everywhere, but it's still fun.

Julie said...

Life only gets better....isnt that just amazing. You do have such a great family and I especially like your mom. She is my hero!!