
Yahoo! John got a job at Macey's and this is his first day of work!!! He loves his new dress code ;) hahaha, and he practices "Hello, welcome to Macey's, how can i help you?" all the time ;). And if you ask him what color his shirt is, he'll tell you its celery, he works in produce.... I sure love him!
8 comments:
Way to go. Now that I'm waaaaay down the road of life, I can see how we've benefitted from every job we've each had. You never know what skills and direction and contacts you will make - just know that you'll make 'em and that you and others will benefit from them too.
Oh Johnny, that color looks so good on you! I love hearing how you guys are doing.
Wahoo FINALLY!! I am so glad he got a job. I will call ya later. Sorry I missed your phone call.
Wahoo FINALLY!! I am so glad he got a job. I will call ya later. Sorry I missed your phone call.
For a minute I thought you were saying that John is the new greeter at Macey's. LOL. Congrats you guys...and enjoy working with the veggies!!
Congrats on the job! That's a stress reliever i'm sure :) Hey James and I were driving yesterday and swear we drove passed john getting pulled over b/c he was on his dirt bike! AH! That's the worst. Did everything turn out okay???
yay for john! When are we going to play?
Gosh you guys sure are cute! That's fun that you met Parley's brother in Logan. It's a small world. Love your blog :)
Post a Comment