Thursday, January 22, 2009

Embarrassing moments...

So, my father-in-law's been giving me a hard time because i don't post enough! So i'm trying to catch up, as i was looking at one of my friends blog she had blogged about embarrassing moments...This blog reminded me about last Saturday.... so i thought i'd share. Okay, so we're at a friends house up in Saratoga Springs and all the guys were standing around in the kitchen. Notice the Shirt John is wearing in the post previous this one, it's brown, thermalish and long sleeve. Well, John happened to be wearing this exact shirt last Saturday, so as i came into the kitchen, i put my arm through this brown, long-sleeve, thermalish sleeved arm and kinda leaned up against him. Well, next thing i know someone, whose voice i don't really recognize says "Elise, i think you've got the wrong guy." Wow, i'd tried to cuddle up to somebody else's husband wearing a brown, long sleeve, thermalish shirt. Super embarrassing, until Saturday i can't even remember the last time my face went bright red but it sure did that day... Hey, at least i gave everyone a good laugh huh?

7 comments:

amberjill said...

that's awesome! i've always wondered what that would be like.

Natalie said...

That is way funny 'lise. Good one.

Our Family said...

lol that is funny!! one time I thought my husbands twin was my husband, and I patted is butt not just once but three times in a row to move him along faster through this hall way at a friends house. I felt so dumb. I'll never forget it.

Anonymous said...

LOL oh my goodness that is hilarious! I tell you what, I'm even embarassed for you! :) I heard Debbie called you :) isn't she cute? Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Funny! I love that you were hanging out wiht my family :)

Chelsey Hansen said...

haha, that's hilarious and super embarrassing! what did you say? I don't know what i would've done. You're are so funny elise! And I would love to come hang out again, or you could always come up here! We should do a sunday dinner or something!

Blackham Family said...

I just love you Elise. You are great. The funny thing I have totally done the same thing it was to Nathans brother and his whole family was there. Glad I am not alone.