Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank yoU!

Thank you all for your comments and input! I appreciate it, i'm pretty sure that me staying a brunette actually won in votes, but since my husbands vote is the most important and he wants his blonde girlfriend back, i'm going to go back to blonde :) I'm actually way excited about it because i feel like blonde is me, its what my hair color would really be if i still had hair, so, even through it may look better on John, its going to be the new me.... Not yet, but sometime soon ;)

3 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

It would be hard to beat John's look!! You are always gorgeous, but I love you as a blonde!!

Natalie said...

Wow, I think John enjoys putting on your hair too much... Anyway, I'm excited to have a blond sister again! Maybe people won't be so surprised now when we say we're sisters!

Anna said...

i'm glad youre going back to blond. it'll be a nice change! good choice!