Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Celebration

So John and I just got back from celebrating.... Celebrating what, you might ask? We're celebrating that our baby is 12 weeks old (in my tummy) and still has a heart beat! YAY!!! We're so excited and in John's words, "it's the best day of our lives ;)" Just wanted to let you all in on it!

18 comments:

Natalie said...

I made myself wait 30 min. before I facebooked it! Congrats!!!!

Olsens said...

YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK!! CONGRATS!!!!

amberjill said...

yeah!! i was just thinking about you and i had the thought that maybe you were pregnant!?! funny! so glad it's true! :) so, that makes you due when??

Angie and Kyle said...

Ooh! Congratulations!! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you!

The Peterson 5 said...

That is so exciting!! Isn't it so cool to hear that heartbeat? Congratulations!!

Anna said...

woot woot! congrats guys! only a little longer and you can find out if it's a boy or girl! do you have any premonitions? Kyle & I are both so happy for you guys!!!

Mason Clan said...

Congrats!!! Were so excited for you guys!!! Nobody deserves this more than you guys!! Congrats!!!

Rach Romney said...

Congrats! How exciting for you guys! You two are going to be the best parents!! We are way happy for ya!

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

Oh congrats. You will be great parents.

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited. Love, Granny

Lauri said...

I'm smiling for you - BIG smile - ear to ear smile. Congratulations.

Piepers said...

Oh Yay! Kids are the best! We are so so happy for you! Keep us updated on everything and let us know if you need anything.

Flash said...

yahoo!! I can finally tell my roommates! I've almost spit it out at least 6 times! I can't wait to be auntie em!!! Love ya!

AuBrie and Russ said...

Finally. I am so glad it's out. That was a hard secret. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet the little guy or girl. Give me a call.

Heather and Parley said...

Woohoo! Congrats guys.

Julienne said...

OH my wordies I wish I could have gotten on here yesterday and caught up so I could have congratulated you today when you came in! Why didn't you tell me? I'm always in my own world, That is exciting and congratulations! Sorry I wasn't up to date on my current events

Aubrey said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting! How are you feeling? You two will be the cutest parents. :)