Friday, February 20, 2009
Valentines....I know, a little late ;)
So Saturday wasn't going to be much of a valentines day for us since John had work at 4 am, and when he got off work we were heading to Manti/Ephraim for the long weekend with Natalie and Cami. So on friday night, as i was in the kitchen, finishing cleaning up dinner, John was in the living room, in his Valentines outfit (below-all red) "cleaning up" -as he put it. Little did i know...
When i was finished with the dishes, i came out to this! A Valentines fort, honeslty, i'm sorry everyone, but i've got the sweetest husband in the world, he built this fort (in just the right color's) and he also gave me those beautiful flowers. He really is the greatest and i'm so lucky to be married to such an amazing guy! I hope he never forgets that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Elise,
Remember me? BreAnn from volleyball. Congrats on the baby. That's so exciting...and I LOVE the fort. What a romantic, cute idea. The flowers are beautiful, too. Glad you had a happy valentines day!
no, I don't have a September baby, but I AM a September baby! So, what better way to know how great they are than to be one myself! :)
Elise! you didn't tell me about that! Some sister you are! :) But that is way cute!
Congralations on expecting. That is great. Good luck with everything we will keep you in our prayers. Jon is way cute that was a clever idea.
YAY!!! i'm so excited for you guys! That's great! i hope you're feeling well! Cute Valentine's Day fort. I love forts. :) we need to get together again soon.
john for reals is so cute!
NOone built me a fort to sleep in. So cute.
Post a Comment