Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Before and After

This last weekend we went to Sanpete to visit. While we were there my mom gave us this old high chair that we got (I can't remember from who...maybe bridget? If so, thanks). Anyway, i'm was excited to re-do it and here's the result! Before: (Left)

After :) (P.S. It is red. The flash in the picture makes it kind of look orange, but it isn't)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm way impressed! No way could I do that. You need to post some recent pictures of that cute baby of yours!

Melissa said...

Wow! It turned out really good I am excited to see it in person.

Rebecca said...

It looks great. I like the red and the fresh belt. Great job!

grant + brittany said...

that is so cute, i love it. great job!

Romney Family said...

I love it!! Good job!!!

Julie said...

So I have some chairs that need re-upolstering. You wanna come over???
Your high chair looks great!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute!! I love fixing things up, but this is something I have no idea how to do. I'm impressed, nicely done :)

Steph said...

Looks great! I bet you had a great time doing it too!! I love projects like that.