John made this post this picture to the left, he was attacking my sides. I look so....fabulous, don't you think?
John kept doing the robot during the strobe fireworks, yes he really did look this dumb (just kidding babe)
We actually did these fireworks on the real 4th (Sunday this year). It was so fun to watch Debbie, i think she really thought the fun was just for her, she was loving it and just soaking up the excitment, i'm pretty sure she danced through the whole thing...and oh ya, Jack slept through the whole thing :) Sweet boy.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing this great day with us. It was sure fun and now we miss you again. Looking forward to the next time
Yes, thanks for sharing the pic with us. I look forward to sharing this day some day.
I'm glad you commented and told me about your blog! I've been wondering what the heck. What happened?? How come you decided to go unprivate??
Anyway, I need to read about a million posts now so I can catch up. I'm sure I'll be doing more commenting...
Post a Comment