Wow, i'm really loving hot chocolate this fall...hmmmm, yes i'm having some right now. So good, I LOVE fall, really, what is there not to love about this time of year? The beautiful trees, yummy soups, pumpkins, and hot chocolate. So. Good.
Today we went to the pumpkin walk here in Logan, its really cool, random people just come up with these totally awesome pumpkin displays and you get to walk around and look at everything for FREE! It was great. We went with our friends and they were awesome enough to provide hot chocolate and orange rolls. It was so fun. I feel like i haven't gotten to enjoy fall much this year because i'm stuck at home and all we have around here are little punny (is that a word) new trees, not the amazing mature ones up the mountain or even in town but today i felt like i got a little bit of my fill and i really enjoyed it. I even wore a sweater...and it even snowed :) Good times. Life it good. John is busy, Jack is growing...and so am i.... only 3 months left and we'll have another little one! We're very excited.
I hope you all are having a wonderful time this time of year too! I think we better enjoy it while we can because i don't think its going to last too long. I wish i had leaves to rake...wouldn't that be so fun? Someday.... well i was feeling like i needed to blog because i hadn't in so long so there it is, no pictures, sorry...now i think i'll go snuggle up in a blanket, read my book and enjoy this amazing hot stuff :) Later
3 comments:
wanna rake leaves? I have five HUGE TREES that cover my lawn front and back and by just falling just from the trees there is close to 6 inches high of complete leaves. I go crazy raking my life away. so if you really wanna come on down here DO IT! and after I will make u some hot chocolate :) and your so awesome
Your day sounds perfect. We have had the hot chocolate out too. So good. I need some hazelnut creamer to go with it. I'm glad you got to enjoy leaves and pumpkins. This week you will celebrate your wedding too. What's not to love about Fall!
Elise, I'm so excited for you to be having a baby girl! They are soooo fun! I'm probably a bit late but do you still need help finding a job for John? I might have a friend who could find you something. Let me know!
Post a Comment