Friday, October 29, 2010

SLRs

I know i'm on a blogging kick. I'm just looking into getting a new digital SLR camera. But i need advice, Canon, or Nikon? I'm looking at the Canon Rebel T1i or the Nikon D5000 or the D3100. If anybody has any advice it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love my Nikon D40....its basic but takes amazing pics. Jacki is moving from a Cannon to a Nikon.

Anonymous said...

That recipe is in this post:

http://michaelandmindy.blogspot.com/2009/10/dinner-in-pumpkin.html

Let me know if you try it! I'm actually making it tomorrow. :)

Lisa Hathaway said...

Chelsea is in love with the Canon Rebel.

Kelly has a whole list of dream SLR features, so if you have the patience to listen, he might have some good advice!

Fowler Family Blog said...

I have a the Nikon D5000 and I couldn't be happier with it! I love it! but honestly I had a cannon for a few months a year before I got my Nikon we took it back because of Financial issues with school, but I liked the cannon as well and I think they are about the same! Hope that helps! By the way cute baby bump! And CONGRATS!
Collette