Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family weekend


These 4 people are the reason we headed south for the weekend. G-ma and Pa P were in town from their mission in Nauvoo so we celebrated Thanksgiving early with them. Peter was also speaking in church on Sunday before we leaves tomorrow. It was good to see and be with the grandparents and Peter did such a great job on Sunday, he's so excited to get out of here and serve the Lord that its hard to think much about missing him. He's going to be a great missionary. I'm so grateful for the example of my siblings, they really are the greatest, i love watching them grow and move on in their lives. Soon Emily will be leaving too, i just can't believe it
We had family pictures while we were with the entire family, i think they're going to turn out great, here's just a pic of Jack playing around in his totally studly outfit...


 And this wonderful man is the one that told me i look ready to pop, and "aren't you due like tomorrow?" Well if I look like i'm due tomorrow, what does that make him???
Thanks for the great weekend everyone!

(since i've really been wanting to take weekly pictures of this pregnancy but havent' gotten around to it yet, this will have to work as my 30 week belly)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

30 weeks already? holy smokes!

Julie said...

Grandpa needs to go on a diet and stop putting his foot in his mouth! You look darling at 30 weeks. Don't worry...after you have 5 kids you can be like me and look 30 weeks all year long! :) I can't wait til you are my neighbor.

Romney Family said...

How fun and you look great for 30 weeks along. I was twice that big at 30 weeks. At 25 weeks people would ask me if I was due soon!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful and happy Elise! So happy for you! I can't believe how high you carry your baby! So lucky! :)

Chelsey Hansen said...

Cute pictures. I'm so happy for your family! You look so cute! I wish I was carrying that high. 30 Weeks! woo hoo! How exciting. And Jack is such a cutie. Kylee still won't sit in the tub...eventually they just stand up in the shower and then the problem is over. :) miss you!