Yesterday was our first real snow this year. It was also Jack's first real experience with it. It was first thing in the morning and he was dying to go out. So I just stuck gloves on him and a hat so he could check it out...looks like i should have got him into all of his snow gear with how covered he got...I think he loved it. Although, he didn't really like being whitewashed...
Right now i love snow. Its so beautiful and peaceful, can't wait for a little more because yesterday, we bought a sled and tomorrow we hope to test it out :)
6 comments:
Oh fun. That is so cute! He just looks like this little man out there tromping through the snow! It sure is beautiful! It snowed here again overnight- I let Oso in this morning and he had ice crystals frozen in his fur. Sure glad I don't sleep out there! Or have to work out there! William comes home with his pants frozen in place sometimes. Brrrrr! I'd much rather enjoy it when I want and usually that means from the comfort of my own home!
nothin' cuter than a little guy all bundled up and jack is no exception! happy snow day to you!
I just love cute little Jack! I hear a blizzard is headed our way, so I think you will definitely get some more snow!
How fun! Glad to hear Jack enjoyed playing in the snow!
These first experiences are so fun, right? Such a cute kid.
So cute. Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment