Here's my 2 boys on halloween, Jack was a lion (he reminds me most of the one on the Wizard of Oz) And John had to dress up for work, he was very creative with his costume and was a hippie, thanks Olsen's for the ugliest tie dye shirt in the history of Tie Dye! It made a great costume!
After John left and Jack saw the bandana tied around his head he had to have it too, lol so cute
Then this morning, they were still out, here's my handsomes :)
And i just HAD to add this picture, its something i Finally captured on camera, its the way John washes Jack up after a meal, this is the way he's always done it and probably always will, lol I just can't believe Jack lets him! He doesn't seem to mind at all....I love my boys
3 comments:
I love that you are blogging! And so fun too!
So glad John wore his shirt again. He makes a great hippy.
Such cute pictures! I especially love the way John washes Jack's hands! Awesome!
Post a Comment